Thursday, May 3, 2007

Have you got your Yin and Yang in the right place?

Here's an email I received recently:
Hi Ian,
thanks for good reading and info, I just want to run this by you, Was talking to a herbalist/naturopath who said she didn't like alkaline water as she said it contained too much Yin energy (if yin is the female energy) and that it unbalanced the body's yin/yang energy .
What do you make of that ? I am interested to see if that could be true or where she would get that from. Again thanks for your info.
Cheers, S.

S,
we get quite a few of these over the years. Here's the fiunny thing about what he/she says; here we are, surrounded by acidic pollution, acidic food, acidic drink and acidic stream, and he/she says we might get too Yin. I've been drinking alkaline water for six + years, Daniel Reid, author
of the Tao of Detox, for ten years, another friend 12 years and I can assure you, pretty woman, that my Yang is firmly in place and fully functional!

Ian

No comments: